Mannings Harlequin Ltd
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
-“Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
You directly provide some personal information to us. Some ways in which you do this are:
Complete and submit online forms to us;
Correspond with us by telephone, by email, in person;
Why do we need your data?
- For Legitimate Business Interest Only
- To provide further information on services we provide
- To contact you regarding services you have procured or are negotiating to procure
Mannings Harlequin Ltd legal basis for collecting this information is:
- You consent to providing it to us
- Mannings Harlequin Ltd need to use this to enter into a contract with you or to maintain an existing one
What types of personal data will we use?
- Contact telephone number and email address
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Third parties technologies we use to provide content and applications may also collect or process your data automatically, including:
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how customers use the Site is a feature of many website, you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Other ways you can share data with us is through automatic data collection technologies that collect statistical (non-personal) information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns to provide details about:
Location and IP address
Resources accessed on the Services
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To enter into a contract with you or to maintain an existing one.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To improve our website
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
We will store your data securely and it will only be kept until we no longer have a legitimate use for it. We cannot put a specific time frame on this as every person contacting us will have a different business need. We will not unlawfully keep your personal information and when there is no longer a legitimate business use for your personal data, it will be deleted.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Mannings Harlequin Ltd employees will have access to your information when necessary to complete work on your behalf. We employ access controls in order to protect your data.
We may at times need to share your data with suppliers or freelancers. All of our suppliers, partners and freelancers are contractually bound to process your data in accordance with our own Privacy Policies.
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com by mail using the details provided below:
8 North Road,